Take XARELTO® 2.5 mg twice daily with or without food in combination with aspirin 75 mg–100 mg once daily as instructed by your healthcare professional.
What to do if you miss a dose:
- If you miss a dose of XARELTO®, take your next 2.5 mg dose at the regularly scheduled time, and continue to take your following doses at the same time each day.
Important things to keep in mind:
- Do not change your dose or stop taking XARELTO® unless your healthcare professional tells you to. Stopping XARELTO® may increase your risk of blood clots.
- Take XARELTO® and aspirin exactly as prescribed by your healthcare professional.
- Tell all the healthcare professionals you see, including your dentist, that you’re taking XARELTO®. They should talk to the healthcare professional who prescribed XARELTO® before any surgical, medical, or dental procedure. You may need to stop taking it for a short time before and after the procedure.
- Tell your healthcare professional about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.